Kings County Hospital Staff ONLY Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Below please find the details and instructions to register for your required course. This is for Kings County Hospital PAID Staff only!! You must be on Kings County Payroll.
- To register, select your course and date. Please contact us right away if you accidentally registered for the wrong course. You can also contact us at the office if you would like to register over the phone.
- You will not be allowed to attend the course if you are not registered. You must register for the class in order to participate.
- Please pick up your manual in advance from your coordinator. Please contact her at 718-245-3111 if you need directions. The manual is required for the class. Please do NOT wait till last minute to pick it up!
- If you are taking the ACLS/PALS course, you must do the required pretest. The link is provided in your confirmation email. Please be sure to email the score to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. You will not be admitted to in to the class if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Training will be conducted in the “T” Building, 2nd Floor. (Room to be determined via email)
- Please bring your Kings County Hospital ID, you will not be admitted into the class without proof of employment at Kings County Hospital. You will only be certified if you are a Kings County PAID staff. Disclaimer will be in the confirmation email as well.
- PLEASE, note in the comments if you are a part of the Medical Department or Nursing Department. DO NOT FORGET!
- You will receive confirmation emails once they are registered in the classes. If no emails are received, please call our office immediately at 516-640-5372.
- Please contact us at the office if any of these dates do not work for you. Thank you.