Mercy College Students Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Below please find the details and instructions to register for your BLS/ACLS Combo Course. Please be sure to input the promo code provided to get the discount.
- All Mercy College Students must register for training online through our website: www.CPR123.com
- The deadline for registration is 6/26/78. You must register by that date or you will be subjected to a late registration penalty fee of $25.00. MAKE SURE TO INPUT YOUR PROMO CODE FOR THE DISCOUNT!
- All Mercy College students must bring their AHA manuals to the class they are required for taking the course. Manuals will be given out by the coordinator.
- All Mercy College students must do the required pretest. The link is provided in your confirmation email or your ACLS manual and you should get an score of 90 or above and email us your score to the following email address email@example.com, the test can be repeated as many times necessary to get your score. Pretest must be sent by 7/10/17.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. Class will start on time; you will not be admitted to class if you are late
- Mercy College Students will receive a confirmation email once they are registered in the class. If no email is received, the student is not officially registered. Please call our office immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email, our contact number is 516-640-5372
- You must attend the session you have signed up for, failure to complete this Combo BLS/ACLS course will result in delay or termination of future rotation.