Metropolitan Hospital Students Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Below please find the details and instructions to register for your required course.
- To register, select your course and date. Please contact us right away if you accidentally registered for the wrong course. You can also contact us at the office if you would like to register over the phone.
- You will not be allowed to attend the course if you are not registered. You must register for the class in order to participate.
- Please pick up your manual in advance from Onika/NSD on the 14th Floor of the Mental Health Building.
- If you are taking the ACLS/PALS course, you must do the required pretest. The link is provided in your confirmation email. Please be sure to email the score to email@example.com
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. You will not be admitted to in to the class if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- You will receive confirmation emails once they are registered in the classes. If no emails are received, please call our office immediately at 516-640-5372.