Pace University Students Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Below please find the details and instructions to register for your BLS/ACLS Combo Course. Please be sure to input the promo code provided to get the discount.
- To register, select your course and date. You may only register in your group. Please contact us right away if you accidentally registered for the wrong group. Students must attend both sessions.
- The deadline for registration is 6/20/16 at 5pm. You must register by that date or you will be subjected to a late registration penalty fee of $25.00. Please contact the office for registration after deadline date.
- All Pace University students must bring their AHA manuals to the classes as they are required for the courses. Manuals will be disbursed by the coordinator.
- All Pace University students must do the required pretest. The link is provided in your confirmation email or your ACLS manual and you should get a score of 90% or above. Please email us your score by 7/1/16 to firstname.lastname@example.org, the test can be repeated as many times necessary to get your score. Please also study the book prior to attending the class to end the class promptly.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. Class will start at 9 AM sharp; you will not be admitted to class after 9 AM under any circumstance.
- Pace University Students will receive confirmation emails once they are registered in the classes. If no emails are received, please call our office immediately at 516-640-5372
- You must attend the two session you have signed up for. Failure to complete this Combo BLS/ACLS course will result in delay or termination of your rotation.
**Company policy applies to all students and will be enforced. By registering, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.