Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education Students Terms and Conditions
- To register for your BLS, ACLS, or PALS course, contact us at the office so that we can apply your discount. If you have a group of 8 or more students, please contact us for additional discounts.
- All Students must bring their School and Hospital ID on the day of the course. Students will have to pay the difference if they do not bring their ID.
- All Students must bring their BLS, ACLS, or PALS AHA manuals to the classes as they are required for the courses. Manuals can also be purchased on the day of the course.
- All Students must do the required pretest if you are taking the ACLS or PALS courses. Please email us your score to firstname.lastname@example.org, the test can be repeated as many times necessary to get your score. Please also study the book prior to attending the class to end the class promptly. Please also watch all the videos more than once.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. Class will start on time; you will not be admitted to class after the 15 under any circumstance.
- Students will receive confirmation emails once they are registered in the classes. If no emails are received, please call our office immediately at 516-640-5372.